PRN Medical Services
While your primary concern is always for your patients, it is the financial well-being of your practice that enables you to provide them with the highest quality services. Unless your practice is profitable, you will not be able to make the ongoing investments required to offer the finest in patient care.
Why Do Most Medical Practices Struggle?
"Most medical practices today are failing--not necessarily going out of business (though many are doing that every day) but failing to fulfill the potential the doctors envisioned in those halcyon days of medical school. Most doctors who own their own practice don't own a true business but a job...doing it, doing it, doing it...hoping like hell to get some time off, but never figuring out how to get their practice to run without them. How can a doctor get out of the daily administration problems and focus on patient care?
--The E-Myth Physician, by Michael Gerber
Should I Outsource My Billing Checklist:
• Is your overall collection rate declining?
• Is your accounts receivable too high?
• Are you experiencing an increased number of denied claims?
read more about the checklist
1. Insurance carriers spend $19 billion annually processing paper claims..
2. Healthcare providers spend $7 billion annually just submitting claims to carriers.
3. According to the New England Journal of Medicine, the U.S. Healthcare System wastes up to 24 cents out of every dollar on administrative and billing costs, or in excess of $6 billion annually
4. More than $679 million is spent on postage each year by healthcare providers submitting paper claims A paper claim takes 15 to 20 minutes to complete
5. 30 to 35% of all paper claims are rejected due to typo's, errors and omissions.
6. Less than 1% of electronic claims are rejected.
We are Ready to Help You Secure a Bright Future.
At PRN Medical Services, we offer the most comprehensive billing and compliance services available to physicians. We specialize in knowing your business – from coding and compliance to reporting and collections. No other company can offer total services and personalized service as we do.
It is our team that makes the difference. Our highly trained staff does more than just submit claims to insurance companies. We follow through to ensure that you receive accurate compensation for services rendered. We ensure proper coding and we were at the forefront in offering stringent compliance services.
The proof of our success is your success. A testament to our commitment to provide only the highest quality services is our clients. After all, our first customers remain our customers today. By being proactive in the ever-changing healthcare environment, we continue to change and upgrade our services to meet the needs of our clients and their profession.
For more information about how we can put our expertise to work for you, call us today. We’re ready to help you secure a bright future.
Please Call: 770-389-8100
Please Call: 770-389-8100